A mastitis detector by Draminski for detecting sub-clinical mastitis in its earliest, visually undetectable stage. It is a portable and easy to use allowing for the production of top quality milk. Allows for detecting medical conditions separately for each quarter and for effective prevention through fast udder condition monitoring.
It helps to detect an early stage of illness without visible symptoms (Mastitis Subclinica).
The detector measures changes in the electrical resistance of milk, as development of sub-clinical mastitis (asymptomatic stage) is accompanied by an increase in salt levels in milk, which involves a change in the resistance. This rule is considered to be the most reliable indirect test in diagnosing Mastitis Subclinica.
The test is very simple:
- you need to milk the first portion of milk directly from the teat to measuring cup
- press the button to read the result
- pour out the milk and repeat the steps for other quarters
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI MD4Q mastitis detector,
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery,
- reusable transport packaging (made of plastic),
||265 g (with battery)
||25.0 x 7.0 x 9.0 cm
||1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22
|Battery low indication
||about 18 mA
||single chip microcomputer
|Estimated working time on one battery pack
||LCD display 4 x 3 digits
|Recommended storage temperature
||from 5°C to 45°C
Why should you have it?
- portable and easy to use device that allows for the production of top quality milk,
- ergonomic design with a 4-quarter display,
- helps to detect an early stage of illness without visible symptoms (Mastitis Subclinica),
- detects medical condition separately for each quarter, displaying the difference between quarters and pointing to the one with the greatest risk from mastitis,
- allows for effective prevention through fast udder condition monitoring,
- accelerates the decision about treatment and shortens grace period,
- reduces the costs of keeping the herd in good health condition,
- reduces financial losses related to production of milk,
- does not require using any chemicals
- investment for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRi30JwGKZM - VIDEO UNAVAILABLE