Martin's Flee Plus IGR for Dogs from Control Solutions effectively kill fleas and ticks (including those that may transmit Lyme disease). The active ingredients in FLEE Plus IGR for Dogs feature a sustained release formula developed for fast-acting and long-lasting control of fleas, ticks, and chewing lice for up to one month on dogs. 3 month supply
Contains fipronil and (S)-methoprene (insect growth regulator).
Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks for up to one month.
Features & Benefits:
- Fast-acting, long-lasting and waterproof
- Dual Action: Fipronil with (S)-methoprene insect growth regulator effectively breaks the flea life cycle
- Kills fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs, flea larvae and prevents the development of flea pupae
- Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks for up to one month
- Rapid elimination of chewing lice infestation
Available for Dogs: 4-22lbs, 23-44 lbs, 45-88lbs, and 89-132lbs.
Warning: DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.