Endovac Dairy with ImmunePlus is for vaccination of healthy cattle to aid in the prevention of clinical mastitis. Caused by E. coli and the effects of endotoxemia in cattle due to Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Pasteurella multocida and Pasteurella haemolytica. This new immunological approach: protects against most gram-negative endotoxemic diseases. Available in 20ds or 50ds
Inject 2 mL into the musculature of healthy cattle. Repeat in 2 or 3 weeks. Administer a 2 mL booster dose annually. Recommended for vaccination of cows during the dry period and heifers during the third trimester of pregnancy.
21 day slaughter withdrawal.
- New immunological approach: protects against gram-negative endotoxemic diseases.
- Cross-protection provided against endotoxemia caused by E. coli, Salmonella and Pasteurella in cattle; Salmonella and E. coli in horses; and Salmonella choleraesuis and Salmonella typhimurium in swine.
- ENDOVAC-Bovi is the first vaccine with USDA label for “protection against the clinical signs of E. coli mastitis”.
- Provides passively transferred immunity when given in late gestation, 4 – 6 weeks prior to birth.
- Safe in all trimesters of pregnancy.
- Safe in lactating cattle.
- 21 Day Withdraw