Endovac - Beef vaccine with ImmunePlus from Immvac, immuno-stimulant, provides cross-protection against most all gram-negative diseases. Aids in the prevention of endotoxin related diseases of cattle caused by E. coli, salmonella and pasteurella multocida and haemolytica. Contains salmonella typhimurium bacterin-toxoid for vaccination. Available in a 20ds or 50ds.
Inject 2 cc IM, repeat in 2-3 weeks. Annual booster is recommended.
Safe for use in pregnant cows. 21 day withdrawl.
- New immunological approach: protects against gram-negative endotoxemic diseases.
- Cross-protection provided against endotoxemia caused by E. coli, Salmonella and Pasteurella in cattle; Salmonella and E. coli in horses; and Salmonella choleraesuis and Salmonella typhimurium in swine.
- ENDOVAC-Beef is the first vaccine with USDA label for “protection against the clinical signs of E. coli mastitis”.
- Provides passively transferred immunity when given in late gestation, 4 – 6 weeks prior to birth.
- Safe in all trimesters of pregnancy.
- Safe in lactating cattle.
- 21 Day withdraw