This product is a one-step disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning and disinfecting hard, non-porous environmental surfaces. It cleans quickly by removing dirt, grime, mold, mildew, body oils and other common soils. Broad Spectrum Cleaner, Disinfectant and Odor Killer. Kills the most difficult viruses and bacteria in five minutes!
** Accel is a human label, so the labels are being replaced with 'Rescue which is labeled for companion animals, and 'Intervention', labeled for production animals. At this time as we cycle through what is left of the Accel label from the manufacturer, you may start to receive the new labeling of Rescue or Intervention.
Used in hospitals, nursing homes, care facilities, office buildings, schools and colleges, medical offices, funeral homes, transportation facilities, airports, cruise ships, casinos, correctional facilities, athletic facilities, playgrounds, health clubs, exercise equipment, veterinary clinics, pet shops, animal life science laboratories, hotels, motels, public areas and restrooms, industrial and commercial buildings only on non-food contact surfaces. It is designed for use on: vinyl, painted surfaces, plastic, glass, mirrors, glazed ceramic, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, laminated surfaces and baked enamel surfaces associated with floors, walls, ceilings, tables, chairs, countertops, telephones, fixtures, athletic equipment, exercise equipment, glazed tile, sinks, sink basins, faucets, tubs - any hard, non-porous washable surface where disinfection is required. This product’s non-dulling formula eliminates the time and labor normally required for rinsing. Do not use on glasses, dishes and utensils.
This product cleans by removing dirt, grime, mold, mildew, blood, urine, fecal matter and other common soils found in animal housing facilities, livestock, swine or poultry facilities, grooming facilities, farms, kennels, pet stores, veterinary clinics, laboratories or other small animal facilities. It reduces odor-causing bacteria leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh.
This product cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step. Its non-abrasive formula is designed for use on hard, non-porous surfaces: plated or stainless steel, aluminum, chrome, glazed porcelain, glazed tile, sealed concrete, laminated surfaces found in animal housing facilities
Traditional disinfectants take up to 10 minutes and normally require reapplication in order to achieve the 10 minute contact time needed. Safe for people and the environment - active ingredient (Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide) converts to water vapour and oxygen when drying.
Economical - 2 oz in 32 oz bottle for broad spectrum disinfectant spray. One gallon of concentrate will make sixty four 32oz bottles! Use 1 oz/gal for sanitizing of floors and other hard surfaces. 30 second sanitize. 5 Minute disinfect rating.
AHP was created by combining low levels of hydrogen peroxide (less than 0.5%) with safe ingredients (all from the FDA GRAS or EPA Inerts listings) which in combination drastically improves the efficacy of the hydrogen peroxide. As such AHP has many strong advantages over existing disinfectant technologies:
- Cleaning Ability: Traditional disinfectants are poor cleaners and generally require a cleaning step prior to the application of the disinfectant. AHP is an excellent cleaner and a disinfectant. Therefore unless the surface is heavily soiled a pre-cleaning step is not needed, which not only saves labor but also best assures an effective result.
- Efficacy : AHP is EPA approved for killing both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses as well as bacteria (including mycobacteria such as Tuberculosis) and does so much faster than existing technologies.
- Speed: Existing disinfectants generally take 10 minutes to kill - since surfaces dry quicker than that the product must be reapplied in order to ensure sufficient contact time. In Canada AHP products are approved with a 5 minute kill time. This quicker kill time better assures an effective end result and greatly lessens the chance that reapplication will be needed.
- Personnel Safety: AHP converts to water vapour and oxygen when drying and in it's in use form does not require personnel protective equipment.
- Environmental: AHP is Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) and Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPE) free. In fact while drying it converts to just water vapor and oxygen.
https://www.drugs.com/vet/accel-concentrate.html - VIEW COMPLETE LABEL USE AND DIRECTIONS HERE