Vira Shield 6 + VL5 HB from Elanco Animal Health is for the vaccination against IBR, BVD, PI3, BRSV (KV), Campylobacter Fetus, plus five strains of lepto in combination with L. hardjo bovis.
Product: Supplied as a 50 ml bottle (10 doses) or a 250 ml bottle (50 doses)
Indications: For protection against IBR, BVD, PI-33, BRSV, Lepto 5 (including Hardjo and Bovis). The only vaccine with 3 BVD isolates - noncytopathic (NCP) Type 1, NCP Type 2 and cytopathic (CP) Type 1. Safe for pregnant cows. First and only inactivated viral vaccine with Lepto hardjo and bovis.
Ingredients: IBR, BVD (NCP Types 1 & 2 and CP type 1), PI3, BRSV (KV), Campylobacter fetus, Haemophilus somnus, Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagia, L. pomona bacterin. Contains amphotericin B, gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives.
- Dosage and Administration: Administer 5 ml subcutaneously 2-4 weeks prior to breeding. Revaccinate in 4-5 weeks. Revaccinate annually or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Storage: Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7° C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze. Shake well before using. Use entire contents when first opened.
- Caution: In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine. Transient swelling may occur at injection site. Do not vaccinate within 60 days before slaughter.
- Shipping: ships on ice overnight
- Restrictions: Cannot ship to Canada, inquire regarding restrictions to other co