Ultra Boss from Merck Animal health contains 5% permethrin and 5% piperonyl butoxide for optimum pest control. Piperonyl butoxide improves the effectiveness of pyrethroids for a broad range of insects and decreases the amount of permethrin needed to achieve a desired killing effect. Controls lice, flies and more in lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle, beef cattle and calves. NEW 5Lt size!
· Broad-spectrum insecticide against lice, horn flies, and face flies. Aids in control of horse flies, stable flies, mosquitoes, black flies and ticks.
· Effective horn fly control for 8 weeks.1
· Season-long lice control with one application (January through April).1
· Fast-acting permethrin formulation with 5% piperonyl butoxide optimizes control.1
· ULTRA BOSS POUR-ON INSECTICIDE should be used as part of an integrated pest management system with the use of other pest control practices.
1 quart will treat 64-500 lb. animals; 1 gallon will treat 256-500 lb. animals
Cattle & Horses: 3 ml per 100 lbs. up to a maximum of 30 ml per animal. Sheep & Goats: 1 1/2 ml per 50 lbs. up to maximum of 18 ml. No withdrawal.
Manufacturer and/or Label Information