Mo'Milk Top Dress provides extra nutrient fortification and natural laxative action to help a sow or gilt to resume eating rations and achieve maximum milk production. To help sows and gilts after farrowing, provide Mo' Milk Top Dress to stimulate feed intake and to naturally ease constipation.
Mo' Milk Top Dress is an all-natural laxative formula that contains added vitamins and electrolytes to help boost absorption of essential nutrients as constipation is relieved. Mo' Milk Top Dress contains high levels of energy needed for milk flow, including fat, dextrose, lactose, sucrose, fructose, and whey. Mo' Milk Top Dress is specifically design for individual feeding and top dressing. For over 30 years, producers have found that by top dressing Mo'Milk Top Dress on farrowing-lactation rations, they are able to encourage sows and gilts to readily consume feed while also reducing complications associated with constipation.
When to Use:
- To encourage sows and gilts to readily consume feed while also reducing complications associated with constipation
- For individual use for the problem sow or gilt
- After farrowing, feed for three or four days, or for as long as signs of constipation exist
- To help improve feed intake after farrowing
- For sows and gilts to help naturally reduce constipation
Key Functional Components:
Psyllium, Whey proteins, Highly digestible and Readily Available Energy and Proteins
Features and Benefits:
- Mo' Milk Top Dress contains high levels of energy for maximum milk production, including fat, dextrose, lactose, sucrose, fructose, and whey
- No harsh chemical dehydration action
- Very palatable and tasty
Directions for Use:
Top Dress 1 level scoopful (approximately 4 ounces) of Mo'Milk Top dress on top of the gestation-farrowing ration or feed in the trough feed bowl.
Feed Mo'Milk Top Dress to all gilts and sows on the first feeding when gilts or sows are moved into the farrowing crates, pens, or stalls.
Continue to feed 2 to 3 feedings of Mo'Milk Top Dress to all gilts and sows after moving them into the farrowing crates, pens, or stalls.
To help stimulate feed intake in sows or gilts that are constipated, off feed or eating less than normal amount expected, mix Mo'Milk Top Dress with a quart of warm water or milk. Shake or stir well and mix suspension of Mo'Milk Top Dress into the feed and continue feeding Mo'Milk Top Dress for an additional 3 to 4 days.
Calcium (Ca), min.............1.00%
Calcium (Ca), max............1.50%
Phosphorus (P), min.........0.80%
Vitamin A, min.......100,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D, min.........50,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, min..............100 IU/lb