For heat detection and management of breeding pigs. Hog Mate is used to determine whetheror not the gilt or sow is at a stage of estrus for artificial insemination. Daily treatment after weaning with Hog Mate for Gilts and Sows can reduce the number of days to next estrus.
The spray contains a solution of the same pheromone compound which occurs naturally in the boar and which is responsible for the " boar odor". The need to keep and maintain "teaser" boars is no longer necessary.
- Increase productivity and save money
- Aids in the identification of estrus in sows and first estrus in gilts without the use of a boar
- Water based formula eliminates solvent shock
- Daily treatment after weaning can reduce the number of days to next estrus
- No organic solvent, no pressurized aerosol
- Safe and non-flammable
- Can be shipped via air freight
- 40 mL will treat approximately 100 sows
Hogmate for boars: improves boar efficiency, libido & semen outpout. 2 to 3 pumps per dose.
Hogmate for Gilts/Sows: stimulates onset of estrus. 1 to 2 pumps per dose.