A convenient spot on treatment for fast-acting, long-lasting control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Two tough killing ingredients work together to kill adult fleas and ticks and attack flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long.
It breaks the flea life cycle. By also destroying the next generation of flea eggs and larvae.
Stops and prevents infestations
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks
- Prevents and controls reinfestations
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- Fast-acting, Long-lasting, Waterproof, and Convenient to use
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your pet, read entire label and directions before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Use on dogs only. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on other animals.
To kill fleas, all stages of brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease) and chewing lice, apply to dogs or puppies (8 weeks or older) as follows: Remove applicator from child-resistant package. Hold applicator upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body. Place applicator tip through animal’s hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to the animal’s skin. Avoid superficial application to the animal’s hair. Only one applicator per treatment is needed.
FRONTLINE® PLUS aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infestations. Multiple monthly treatments are recommended for the elimination of mites.
FRONTLINE® PLUS FOR DOGS can also be used for the treatment and control of flea, tick and chewing lice infestations on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
Keep away from Children
Do not reapply for 30 days
Read complete label before applying product