Contains 3.20% Permethrin to residually control fleas, lice and ticks on dogs. Also kills deer ticks on dogs.
Mix 2 oz (4 Tbsp) in 1 gallon of water. Use as a dip or pour on.
Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age.
Residually Controls Fleas, Lice, and Ticks on Dogs and Cats
Also Kills Deer Ticks (Ixodes spp.)
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
Use Only on Dogs and Cats
Do Not Use on Puppies or Kittens Under Twelve Weeks
|*Permethrin (CAS # 52645-53-1)
|Related reaction products
|**N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide
*Cis-trans isomers ratio: Min. 35% ± cis and Max. 65% ± trans
**MGK® 264 Insecticide Synergist
***CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE EVERCIDE MGK® - Registered trademark of McLaughlin Gormley King Co.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before use. This product must be diluted before use. Shake or stir thoroughly before using or reusing the final diluted emulsified solution. To Kill Fleas, Lice, Ticks and Deer Ticks: Dilute 2 fluid ounces (4 tablespoons), with one gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, or sponge on solution, Making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. The area around the ears should be sponged thoroughly. Avoid contact of material with eyes and mouth of animal. Enduracide Dip II gives long lasting residual control and repellency of fleas and ticks on dogs and cats. Repeat application every two weeks as necessary. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS & DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed, in eyes, inhaled or on skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Avoid inhaling vapor or spray mist. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic skin reactions in some individuals. It is recommended professional groomers wear gloves when using product. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. For emergency information call 1-888-740-8712.
This product is toxic to fish and other aquatic animals. Do not contaminate any body of water with this concentrate or dip or by cleaning of equipment.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Do not sue or store near heat or open flame.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferable mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for future treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: This product contains petroleum distillate and may pose an aspiration pneumonia hazard. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call the International Poison Center at 1-888-740-8712.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed.
DISPOSAL IF EMPTY: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
DISPOSAL IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN