As the first premise product in the unique spinosyn class, Elector PSP is the ideal premise product for your rotation program.
Control of house flies, stable flies, darkling beetles and hide beetles in and around livestock premises. Mix 2 oz. in 10 gallons water for 5,000 to 10,000 square feet of coverage. ORMD Product, must ship UPS Ground.
- For the control of hide beetles, darkling beetles, stable flies and house flies
- For use in sheep, horse, swine, poultry and dairy and beef cattle premises
- Poultry, lactating and non-lactating dairy and beef cattle, swine and sheep may be present at the time of premise treatment
- Kills darkling beetles, house flies and stable flies
- Kills populations resistant to organophosphates and pyrethroids
- Newest insecticide class, spinosyn, makes Elector PSP the ideal premise product for your rotation program
- Delayed mode of action
- Kills flies in 8 hours
- Kills beetles in 3 to 7 days
- Continued control weeks after application
Excellent safety characteristics -
- Can be used in the presence of animals
- No protective equipment needed
Elector PSP can be purchased through traditional animal-health suppliers. The label contains complete use information and precautionary statements. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.