A teat and udder balm formulated to penetrate, soothe, and soften chapped and irritated skin. Provides a barrier against the effects of weather extreme low humidity, hot or cold temperatures or wind. May be used on teats, udders, hands and other skin surfaces that are exposes to the effects of weather or to frequent washings. Aids in frost protection.
Creamy cosmetic base - provides ease of application
- Contains Vitamins A,D, and E
- Contains Lanolin for maximum penetration and soothing
- Helps reduce incidence of chapped hands and other exposed skin areas
- Provides protection against frostbite, wind and other adverse weather conditions
- Has a pleasant scent for customer appeal
Udders: Wash and thoroughly dry udder and each teat. Apply DuraCream liberally and evenly to entire teat and udder area after each milking, being sure to coat teat orifice. Gently massage coated area to work DuraCream onto skin. Hands and other skin areas: Wash and thoroughly dry area. Apply DuraCream and massage onto skin.
Active Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycol stearate, stearic acid, propylene glycol, glycerine, sorbitol, lanolin, aloe vera gel, vitamin E, vitamins A and D, ethyl dihydroxypropyl PABA, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, propylparaben, fragrance, FD&C Yellow #5.