The Drench-Mate is a unique, high quality pumping system specifically designed for pumping fluids into ruminants. The 6.5 gallon bucket is a single dose system. Has a locking frick tube so that the hose does not slip out of the rumen while you are pumping. The Drench-Mate is made of hardened plastic and stainless steel hardware so it will not rust or corrode. Free Shipping within the US
A red mark on the hose indicates how far it should be inserted into the rumen. Mounted on top is a hand diaphragm pump that has the capacity to drench a cow in 1-1.5 minutes.
View Instructions and a parts diagram under the 'Download Tab'
- large capacity bucket for volume
- screw top lid so the drench product will not spill while carrying and drenching
- long poly hose for safe and easy rumen placement
- cam-lock fitting for easy detachment for safety and for cleaning
- locking frick tube so the hose will not slip while drenching
- red mark indicates how far the hose should be inserted into the rumen
- high volume diaphragm pump for pumping fast and highly viscous products without plugging
- high quality plastic and stainless steel components for the prevention of rust and corrosion
How it Works:
To open turn pump and lid assembly counter clockwise. Fill the bucket with warm water and drenching product. Mix thoroughly. Insert Frick Spectrum Tube and attach nose lead into nostrils. Slide poly hose through Frick Spectrum Tube into rumen. Turn the new frick tube to the lock position to prevent hose from slipping. (Red mark on hose indicates approximate distance from rumen for a mature Holstein cow) Attach cam-lock fitting to pump end. Begin pumping, using entire drench solution. Tilt bucket toward inlet near end of drenching process. Rinse and flush entire system with clean hot water after each use.