The All In One Castrator Docker allows quick, easy work with one instrument for lambs and goats. Blades are detachable for sharpening. Minimal blood loss, so animals heal more quickly. Lightweight aluminum alloy tool fits in your hand like pliers. Complete with blades.
- Made of aluminum alloy
- Makes constant use less tiresome
- Fits your hand like a pair of gloves
- Easy to carry-only 10 inches long
- Steel blades are removable for sharpening and replacing
- Reduces loss of blood to a minimum
- No 2nd round-up–one time does the job
- Animals heal quicker and better than any other method
- Can be placed into disinfecting fluid as often as desired
- 3 instruments All-In-One
- Saves time and money!
Directions For Use:
The All-In-One as a Castrator: Hold the instrument in one hand, and with the other hold the scrotum (bag), and cut off the end of the bag. With one hand against the body of the lamb, push the cut bag back and expose the testicles. With the teeth in the end of the instrument, catch hold of end of the testicle and pull as you would with your fingers.
The All-In-One For Docking: Grasp the tail with one hand, pinch the skin towards the lamb’s body, and cut off the tail.
The All-In-One as an Ear Marker: Have helper hold animal and make the mark you desire.