Blue2 is a Nutrient Dense Liquid that contains energy, electrolytes, and acidification. When pigs are stressed and unfamiliar with their environment, offering Blue2 for 3 days provides the critical energy boost pigs need to recover quickly. FOB CHARGES APPLY.
With up to 75% of a weaned pig's body composition being water, optimum rehydration therapy is critical. Acidification helps maintain a low stomach pH helping aid digestion and the prevention of bacterial growth. In addition, using Blue2 in the drinking water functions as a very effective attractant helping increase weaned pig water consumption. Blue2 is a ready to use and easily delivered in a medicator, making it an ideal product for the weaned pig.
When to Use:
- At weaning to provide more nutrients to the pig through the water
- During times of stress or sickness to promote water and feed intake
- Prior to shipping and to avoid shrink
- During heat stress to offer energy and rehydration support
Key Functional Components:
Energy, Electrolytes, Acidification, Amino Acids
Features and Benefits:
- Ready-to-use with medicator
- High energy
- Ideal electrolyte balance
- Increased Osmolarity
- Highly palatable
- Shelf stable
- Blue2 is the stock solution, no mixing needed.
- Can provide up to 10% of a pig's daily energy requirement
- Same hydration principles as Swine BlueLite
- Helps maintain low stomach pH
- Palatability increases water consumption
- Easy storage at a wide range of temperatures
- Greater ability to rehydrate pig
Directions for Use:
Provide product in the drinking water of pigs for 48-72 hours, when animals are exposed to management or environmental stress. In certain situations product can be used for longer periods of time, please consult a veterinarian or TechMix representative with inquiries about such use.
Deliver in water one of the following ways:
Deliever at the rate of 1 ounce per gallon of drinking water (set medicator at 1:128) Product is ready to use as the stock solution (No mixing required)
To create a solution applied in pans or with gruel: Mix 2-4oz (1/2 cup) of Blue2 with 1 gallon of water. Feed can be added to this solution to create a gruel.
Salt (NaCl), min.......9.20%
Salt (NaCl), max......11.00%
Sodium (Na), min.....4.50%
Sodium (Na), max.....5.50%
Potassium (K), min....1.94%