Glucosamine 5000 is an easily absorbed natural substance that may stimulate production of protoglycans which help to maintain the health and resilency of joints and connective tissue. Glucosamine also helps to maintain synovial fluid that lubricates joints. For use in horses.
Glucosamine provides the building blocks for the repair of stressed and injured joints damaged by racing, training or any physical events or performances. Glucosamine aids in pain relief and in reducing motion limitation. It is especially effective in post-injury or post-surgery care.
- Contains 5000mg Glucosamine HCL and 20g Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Yea-Sacc® 1026 helps promote digestion and utilization of the nutrients
- Sel-Plex® contains the same range of seleno-compounds present in plants – which is the best form for animals to be able to absorb, store and utilize.
- No fillers, only active ingredients
- Easy-to-feed top dress powder
- Made in the U.S.A.
Glucosamine HCL (shellfish) 5000mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acid (alpha-linolenic acid) 20 grams, Vitamin C 85mg, Selenium 1ppm
Brewers Dried Yeast, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Corn Starch
For horses of all classes: provide 2 Tbsp (approx. 1 ounce) daily for 14 days, then
1 Tbsp daily. The large end of the enclosed scoop measures approx. 1 Tbsp.
View Complete label Here.: http://www.animedproducts.com/images/Gluco5000.pdf