A convenient, highly effective flea and tick spray for dogs and cats. It does not contain potentially toxic insecticides. A good choice for rapid activity in severe flea infestations.Spray provides fast-acting, long-lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for adult dogs and cats and for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older. Limited supply- 1 left
Can be used with monthly topical flea control like Frontline. Only needs to be sprayed once a month over the body to give your pet superior flea and tick protection.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: fipronil: 0.29%
INERT INGREDIENTS: 99.71%
- Kills fleas
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Stops existing infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Rapidly eliminates chewing lice infestations
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations in dogs
- Kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult), including brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), American dog ticks (Dermacentor variabilis), lone star ticks (Amblyomma americanum) and deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis).
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis, haemobartonellosis and other tick-borne diseases
FRONTLINE Spray stops existing infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations by killing fleas, ticks, and chewing lice for at least 30 days.
FRONTLINE Spray may protect dogs against fleas for up to 90 days.
Directions for Use:
1. Wear household latex gloves.
2: Hold bottle in upright position. Ruffle the animal’s coat with one hand while applying spray mist to the animal’s back, sides, abdomen, legs, shoulders and neck.
3: For head and eye area, spray FRONTLINE on a gloved hand and rub gently into animal’s hair.
Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Apply spray mist until animal’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of the animal’s body weight will be required. Pets with long or dense coats will require the higher rate.
As with any flea control product, wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.
To prevent flea build-up or reinfestation, use FRONTLINE Spray prior to the onset of flea season and monthly thereafter. Ticks do not need to receive spray directly upon their body for complete control. Multiple monthly treatments are recommended for the elimination of mites. Do not reapply spray for 30 days.
FRONTLINE Spray remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight.